Hello! In case you are interested, here are links to some of the tutorial posts I have made in the past. Feel free to leave a comment if something is unclear!
11. Toutes les Etoiles, French inspired Stars and chain quilt,
using 3 charm packs, a yard of print and some white background fabric.
10. Modern boxes quilt from 7 fat quarters and 1 yard of background fabric
9. Rainbow Patchwork Liberty Cushion/ pillow (cushion on the left)
8. Loop and star free motion quilting
7. Jewel box quilt using 2 charm packs and white yardage
6. Overview of needle tatting
5. How to shorten sweatshirt sleeves
4. Disappearing nine patch quilt (using 2 charm packs and white yardage)
3. Stars quilt with piano keys border (uses 3 charm packs, white yardage and some printed yardage)
2. Starflower chain quilt with piano keys border (uses 3 charm packs… and 3 -4 more charm squares)
1. Pirate ship wallhanginghttps://cuckooblue.co.uk/2014/02/12/pirate-ship-wallhanging-den-ooooh-arrrgh-me/